Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so you all should know the story behind the name jdmwannabee...

if not here it is..
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/off-topic-chat/12501-user-name-meanings-12.html

well, i found my baby today on craigslist. the guy i sold her to is selling her again.

this is a pic from when i still had her.

i know my civic wasn't perfect and needed a paint job but she was my baby! i loved this car...

here is the link to the craigslist add.

96 civic

its really sad!

·
Registered
978 Posts
I know what u mean i just saw my old 90 z24 on craig's list again and it still looked pretty good but,i wonder how my 69 Pontiac firebird is being treated both of these cars were my fav 's but i really like my balt .

·
Registered
31 Posts
wow he really f***ed it up. I know how it feels, just saw a picture of my '92 camaro v8:cry:, that my cousin sent me from Oregon.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Wow... I saw my first car a couple months ago... It was a 91 2dr blazer. I had that thing lookin sooo nice... Now its litterally packed with illegal mexicans with dents all over it. The only way I can tell it was mine was because the blacklights were still in the revears light housings. I drove that thing from memphis to Destin FL where I live now 9 years ago and sold it when I got here to a guy that said he was gonna strip it and make it a drag car...... I guess that never happened.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow... I saw my first car a couple months ago... It was a 91 2dr blazer. I had that thing lookin sooo nice... Now its litterally packed with illegal mexicans with dents all over it. :shock:The only way I can tell it was mine was because the blacklights were still in the revears light housings. I drove that thing from memphis to Destin FL where I live now 9 years ago and sold it when I got here to a guy that said he was gonna strip it and make it a drag car...... I guess that never happened.
Hey man watch what u type man. Im Mexican and when people say shit like that it really pisses me off:mad:. Because most of the illegal immigrants dont want to be here. i went to mexico to visit my grand parents last year, and really sad how some people live. I was fortunate to have wealthy parents, and live in the US.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
That really sucks about the Civic.. As much as I hate them, it always blows when a car someone really loves gets trashed by some moron.. Too many dang race car drivers out here.. Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you sell it for? He wants 1k so I'm guessing 2.5-4k?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
most of the illegal immigrants dont want to be here. QUOTE]

sorry man. but if i were in their shoes i wouldn't want to go back across the border.. they come here for a reason... i know how life is over there and i don't think that there is anything wrong with wanting a better life.. just do it the right way. and learn english! lol. not you but them..

what im trying to say is that they DO want to be here.. thats why they are here!

and don't call me racist... im black.. and date a hispanic chick! an we gonna have us some blaxican babiez and shit..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.