Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my 07 cobalt ls last month....i got the windows tinted and some rims...iv been doing some research on exhausts and cant exactly find what im looking for...i want a louder sound but not anything like the shittty ass civics that fly by...just something that basically is louder than stock

Everyone says to go on youtube, but all of the videos have the camera 6 inches away from the muffler which doesnt exactly sound the same as if its driving by or someone is standing on the sidewalk

so gimmi some answers!! lol
Thanks! Adam
btw, imma new member and just got some pics up of my new ride (ozzy) and some others like my moms porsche my brother totalled last year thats all smashed up and my dads new 745i that he just got saturday...comment and lemme know what you think.....thanks

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Magnaflow is really nice but like 800 dollars. Then you have tsudo catback exhaust which is pretty decent and cheaper like 200 dollars or less i think off ebay.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
got to magnaflow's website and you can hear the exhaust of a 2.2 in cabin noise of the acutal exhaust installed by a customer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's my GMPP on my 2.2 nice rumble (for a 4 cyl). Louder than stock but wont attract unwanted attention.

yeah i like that alot man...where did you get this and how much you think this will be running, price wise

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure...im tryin not to spend too much, like around $200 unless its really worth it....well i know a full exhaust would be difficult to find for 200 bucs but even if its just a muffler and air intake

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i personally love the sound of the gmpp touring exhaust. its just a deeper tone, doesnt sound ricy, its not to loud, it doesnt like grumble when you slow down. Just a nice deeper tone.

But what think you should do is go to a local exhaust shop and tell the guy exactly what you want the car to sound like, and get a price. Its much cheaper to get a custom exhaust from those guys then to get an exhaust with a name brand on it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh, damn....well like i said man, im new to this and i know very little about exhaust and all that so what do you think i could get thats around 200 bucs that could give me somewhat of a sound like yours

·
Registered
610 Posts
look up the tsudo on youtube. i think you'll like it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.