Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After losing my Pony in a accident a few months back I decided to get something a bit better on gas and insurance, I went with a 4-Door Cobalt LT, Red. Now I am a Hp fiend and love myself a quick ride, although it may not be the fastest it has handling like a champ compared to my Pony and I am now looking for ways to begin making my lil buddy a sleeper.

My name is Nevin, I live in VA, and I am 18... =D and Thank you for such informative forums.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
hey! good choice! i love my 09 coupe!!! welcome man

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Welcome from a ferllow newbie! I just picked up an 08 LT as well and I'm loving it! Pretty good car all around, decent HP (with ample opportunity to improve), lots of interior space, and great MPG!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replys everyone! And I am also loving the MPG as long as I am not laying down on the pedal I am getting about 33 MPG avg. :)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
welcome.

my mpgs suck. I can never break 28 average. I don't do a whole lot of highway, but even if I drive mpg targeted I still don't like my mileage (But its not bad I guess for what it is)

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We are glad to see you in the Balt instead of the pony. That may have been a quick car, but I think you will find the balt to be a more perfect balance of power and economy.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
After losing my Pony in a accident a few months back I decided to get something a bit better on gas and insurance, I went with a 4-Door Cobalt LT, Red. Now I am a Hp fiend and love myself a quick ride, although it may not be the fastest it has handling like a champ compared to my Pony and I am now looking for ways to begin making my lil buddy a sleeper.

My name is Nevin, I live in VA, and I am 18... =D and Thank you for such informative forums.

I feel your pain. Although I still have my Stang and the cobalt at the same time, it is time to let the mustang go due to starting my own business and needing a jeep to pull my trailer... WELCOME OT THE SITE!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.