Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i just bought a cobals ls 4D and i want to mod it i dont know much about cars so if anyone can give me some advice on what to put into it please let me know i want to to look and sound mean

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
It is all based on what your style is. I have an LS sedan also,and I wanted it to stand out so I did a full body kit but used the RK SPort G5 nose instead of a Cobalt nose. Wheels are plenty just pick a set that you like, all sorts of interior upgrades are out there also. Just peruse the site and other and find stuff you like THese cars have plenty of aftermarket availablity.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
***Moved to New Member Introductions**

Welcome Brad. Tell us a little about yourself and post up some pics of your ride. Stock or not, we like them all. Besides, taking fresh "out of the box" shots will be neat to see after you have begun modding.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the info and welcomes and if you have any pics of your full body kit RK SPort G5 nose i would love to see them and one other thing does anyone know of a site where you can see the car and add things to it and it will show you what it looks like?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.