Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
45 in a 40

Last delivery of the night at 12:20 a.m.(I work for Domino's)and I get pegged doing 45 in a 40. What a way to end the night :\

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
That sucks.

I got pulled over 5 minutes after I got my car running from the swap.

He caught me at 45 in a 25 "when I was slowing down"...yeah, didn't realize it'd be that much faster. It was.

He gave me a 5 over, and I got it reduced to Sudden Acceleration if I go to traffic school - which I have my last class (only had 2) tonight.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ouch man, what did you swap in? At least he brought it down, 15 over hurts. I would know, got 76 in a 55 once and that made my wallet cry :laugh:

Also, +10000000 for Megan Fox :love:

Also x2, welcome to the site!

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
My supercharger. Haha.

Yeah, it was the first time I'd ever been pulled over, but it was a street people speed down a lot, so he had to give me a ticket.

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
Yeah, I really hope I don't get anymore. Usually I'm pretty good about speed - but honestly, the car just gets up and goes so easily, it's not too hard to have it get away from you speed-wise.

...or you know, when you racing G35s on Woodward...:-D

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
yeah, some cops are pretty cool. i had one here, local guy, drop it from 75 in a 55 to 74 in a 55. not much if you look at it like that....BUT...a ticket like that (plus my other two) would make me have a suspended license

·
Registered
464 Posts
^ Ouch, that's worse then my 80 in a 65. I got it reduced though. Had to drive from New Hampshire to Utica NY wich sucked but oh well.

·
Registered
403 Posts
yeah i have got two one was 75 in a 45 after i started slowing down. the other was 85 in a 60. dropped the first one to 60 in 45 and second one to 70 in a 60 got the first one off my record by doing the class and the second one did not go on cause it is only 10 over

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I was surprised to see his lights cut on. I was expecting something about my tint. He started telling me he really didn't want to do this but they are on this special detail now that they have to sit down this particular road and pull over anyone doing 45+. Which would explain why I have been seeing them up and down this road lately and normally they never sit down this road.

He was like "you know how at work you have to do things you really don't want to do? this is one of those things"

I was polite and kept my attitude in check and said sir so I guess that helped. He said I was doing 47(looked like a hair over 45 on my speedo)but wrote down 45 instead.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
120 in a 55 :bigsmile: i raced a unmarked cop in a camaro.... but i made him laugh so i got off with a warning. lol!

oh yeah, i won...

·
Registered
318 Posts
a lot of cops intentionally write the ticket for 5 over no matter how fast you were going. It doesn't usually affect your insurance, plus the city still gets a little $, when you pay either the fine (or court costs to contst it). They know 5 over isn't worth their time to come in if you contest it.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
120 in a 55 :bigsmile: i raced a unmarked cop in a camaro.... but i made him laugh so i got off with a warning. lol!

oh yeah, i won...
lol thats awesome. was he off duty or was it seriously a ghost car?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
no idea what you mean by ghost car but it had lights in the windshield, and the guy was in a police shirt, and had a badge, gun, everything. he was cool as hell though. he walked up and said "man that thing is fast! i tought i was gonna smoke you!" and i replied "ill tell everyone you did if you don't put me in jail" lol. he laughed, we talked for a few minutes, he got my info and let me go with a warning...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.