1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks sooooo much better. Hope those meaty sidewalls dont rub .... lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
lovin those thick tires man, and the drop is beautiful, keep her away from the clubs tho, with her droppin it like that you might lose her to another man ;)

BTW what rim size/tire combo is that? That is like exactly the look I was going for when I get some rims for mine

·
Registered
547 Posts
Lookin good.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Lookin good man....I jus did mine last friday night.....heres a pic....

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lovin those thick tires man, and the drop is beautiful, keep her away from the clubs tho, with her droppin it like that you might lose her to another man ;)

BTW what rim size/tire combo is that? That is like exactly the look I was going for when I get some rims for mine
the rims are 16 inch Konigs, and Im not sure about the tire size, i can check em tomorrow and tell you the brand/size.

·
Registered
567 Posts
2.5 here

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
YEAH think imma get my hands on some sportlines...droppin is cheaper than I thought on the cobalt if you get the sportlines, and i read up a bit on them and they were designed for minimum wear on your stock shocks, which got me thinkin...anyone here ride on sportline springs for 2 years or more? and if so, have you had any problems? I think this will be the first mod I do after the shitty quebec winter. :p

·
Registered
403 Posts
haha yay i am not the only one who has smaller tires/ rims i have 15 american racing with the continentals on still eventually going to go 18 hopefully

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Love the look!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.