Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, finally done getting my sportlines put on. it looks alot better now. the front got dropped an inch and the rear, 2 inches. heres a couple pics and let me know what you think!
front before:

front after:

rear before:

rear after:

side shot before:

side shot after:

·
Registered
594 Posts
looks good,.luckily you won't get stuck on the track,like my brother did in his old 1979 camaro lol

·
Banned
384 Posts
looks good man.

are those stock tires?

·
Banned
384 Posts
sportlines

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
SWEET deal, lov the way that looks, cant get much beter then that, good job

·
Banned
384 Posts
lol i see. i was just curious if they were put on by you and if you had an issues with rubbing.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks good... just tint it and lose the SS.net sticker

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hows it ride?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Im sure the ride quality couldnt have been decreased all that much considering the fact that Eibach is a supreme company who has been around forever and most definitally know what they are doing. They build their springs for appearance and for handling. The ride may seem a little bit stiffer but not much at all.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im sure the ride quality couldnt have been decreased all that much considering the fact that Eibach is a supreme company who has been around forever and most definitally know what they are doing. They build their springs for appearance and for handling. The ride may seem a little bit stiffer but not much at all.
yeah, i cant even notice the differance in ride quality with these new springs on

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Yes. Thats what i figured

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good I always ask that because I know people who say its a little rougher and I like to get everyones opinions

·
Registered
26 Posts
wow I like those springs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.