Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I registered a few weeks ago and I'm picking up my new cobalt today!!! i will have pics up when i get it soo hi everybody nice to join your community!! many mods to come ! and hope to have a great time here!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
ya i re3meber wen i first got mine man its been almost three yrs ago but welcome where u from.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright ill ad a bunchh im doing alot of work today tintind tails and sleepy eye heads,, my SS wing comes in tuesday and i gotta put my system in and my touch screen

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Welcome!
If it's wingless don't put the ss wing on it i'm just sayin...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
naw its not wingless it has the little one which i hate soo gotta replace that. and thanks everyone!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
come on tim u got it yesterday wheres the pics?

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

and btw how do u make a show off thread?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol chris ill havethe pics when u come over and we take themm! and i dunno how to either lol

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Congrats on ur recent purchase of a fine automobile, u know its a good one when u own one for 2 years and it still runs after my kind of driving \m/

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome. Ahh yes, Buffalo area... I used to frequent that area all to often. I was there last week though... you guys have olive garden... that makes me happy.... :laugh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.