Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds very good has a real deep tone to it if i can figure out how to put up a video i'll do it but i'll have pics up tomorrow

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics up of Tsudo catback!

Will a video off my digital camera work for youtube? ive never put up a video of anything idk how its supposed to work

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have the same exhaust with a custom dual outlet setup...great exhaust for the price...can't beat it. I never heard mine with the muffler that it came with but yours sounds decent, hope you like it!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was going to get that exhaust off of ebay but I couldn't find a sound clip or a pic of the actual product at the time.. So, I bought a Gmpp touring set up off of Red07SSNA. I love it but I guess I would not have been disappointed if I would have bought the tsudo. Sounds great!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys...yea i think im the first one with a sound clip for this exhaust on our cars i couldnt find one either

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sounds pretty good, all the Cobalt exhausts sound about the same though. There are just some small differences in tone and frequency between them but basically you can tell it's a Cobalt even if you don't know which system it has on it.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i actually think i am going to break down and get this exhaust cause its nice and cheap

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got the Pacesetter exhaust with a high flow cat. It sounds about the same, but louder. I would recommend installing a high flow cat. You will have to run a O2 extension so your CEL want come on, unless you have your computer reflashed. But you will hear a difference, and gain more power.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I bought the Performance GM cat-back and have had it for about 3 so it has melt a bit, it sounds great, nice deep tone not like those squeeky ricers, let someone drive your car and listen to it from the outside, you'll fall in love lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Keep in mind that the SS is different than the LS 2.2. A friend of mine had a SS, and put the cat back system on his. His sounded totally diferent from mind, because of the supercharger.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
^^^ i think i might do that when i get it on
hahaha

·
Registered
284 Posts
sounds good bro!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.