Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*sigh* And I got duped. I feel like such an idiot right now. I didn't get the ladies driver license number nor license plate number, and I found out the phone number and address she gave me was wrong. It's just cosmetic damage, but it still looks expensive. I can't even get mad cause I was stupid enough to give them the opening to trick me.

First my intercooler and now my bumper. Not a good year for the balt so far, nor my wallet :sad:.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Oh man bro. How could you not get a liscense number. Or a plate

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Pics btw

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Awe man, I'm sorry bro. It'll get better, just an excuse to get aftermarket parts now!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have pics tomorrow. Too dark out right now. I'm really starting to hate the drivers around here though. For some reason, as soon as the weather gets bad or the traffic gets heavy (or in this case both) , people start driving stupid for some reason.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
that sucks man. at least it doesn't sound like the damage was too bad

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Damn man. I know how you feel, need a new bumper from my accident too. Don't feel bad, shit happens, and in the end it's just a car anyways. Hope you have better luck getting it all fixed up! Lol I hope you see her again on the highway or somewhere and take her license down :p

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just got to see the damage and it's not that bad. A small puncture, lip dented at the seam with the bumper, and some swapped paint. Not to bad.

I'll have the pictures up tonight.

·
Registered
911 Posts
sorry to hear that...atleast u learned a lesson tho, next time take ur eyes off of these
and put ur eyes on her plate...I know the feeling, last week I was walking to my car and there was a car full of chicks parked beside me in the parking lot, and they were staring at me watching my every move...next morning I was wiping down my car and I seen a huge gouge on my driver's side door handle, with red paint on it...their car was red...thats why they were watching me, to see if I'd notice...now I'm pissed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.