Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just sold my old ass atv for $1000....I want to get the ss body kit on my 2006 silver LS...or a nice body kit....It it possible to get one for under 1000 that I won't need to paint or anything? My car is just the stock silver from GM...does GM sell the ss body kit? I have no clue about this sort of thing so I really appreciate your guys's input and information.

Cheers, Matt.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahhh darn...alright...thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Do you guys think the ss front end would look out of place without the sideskirts?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
i went to my dealership to get the ss body kit for my car and they want over $700 just for the kit unpainted and i could just imagine how much it will cost to paint it

try andysautosport.com or just look around the web

good luck with it

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn oh well...guess I'll just do little things....new headlights..try to find some inexpensive seats or something...I dunno.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
gotta be a big baller to have some good hollar. wait. wow that was gay. haha yeah things are crazy expensive.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
yeah I wouldnt bother with that kit... you can play around with a $1000 quite well...

springs
headlights
rims(possibly...)
exhaust
intake
header(pretty sure thats under a grand lol)
windows tinted
short throw shifter (if applicable)
fog lights (if you dont have them)
any sort of lighting
a TUNE!

theres quite a few things I'd do before getting a Bawdy kit....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah I wouldnt bother with that kit... you can play around with a $1000 quite well...

springs
headlights
rims(possibly...)
exhaust
intake
header(pretty sure thats under a grand lol)
windows tinted
short throw shifter (if applicable)
fog lights (if you dont have them)
any sort of lighting
a TUNE!

theres quite a few things I'd do before getting a Bawdy kit....
Hmm yea, so far I have:

Rims, Intake, windows tint, and sound system.

At the moment I want to go for looks of the car, not sound/power or anything like that.

·
Registered
575 Posts
get rims dude definitely RIMS are a way better to improve the look of your car better than a body kit IMO

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
get rims dude definitely RIMS are a way better to improve the look of your car better than a body kit IMO
I got 17" rims already...But like I said before...does the SS front end look rediculous without the sideskirts? Has anyone done this or have pictures?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.