Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed 2 orders today on my balt, now that I officially have perm plates on the little ride (woohoo!). I ordered the Modernperformance shorty antenna and was wondering if its of any difficulty and whats the big deal with the silicone additive?

I also ordered the side mirror covers (U74 Victory Red) for $25+shipping. A very slow start so far, but getting there and planning on in fall time for some wheels...here is the wheels I am looking at getting for my balt in October (I have my 2 weeks/year Reserve Duty in August, so I figured, Active Duty pay as an E-6 should cover this)...
Wheel Details - Discount Tire

·
Registered
269 Posts
Where did you get your plastic mirror covers?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all! Im in no rush, said it would be about a week to show up. The mpX shorty antenna I got is for the 07+ balts, so I got it right, lol.

Here is where you get the side mirror covers from and they come factory painted:
GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice wheels man...

Thanks NYC BOI, I have seen the shumacher's on a cobalt SS before, very nice looking when its lowered an inch.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Be careful removing your stock antenna from the mounting assembly. I have an '08 and it would not come off, regardless of what I tried. It was rusted on so bad that I had to break it and swap out the mount.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.