Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEFORE: (right before - see the rims in the passenger seat) lol

AFTER: 17" DXR ST1 215/45/17 Nexen N5000

After I was able to clean it...not a very sunny day as you can see by all the clouds on the hood, so blue doesn't shine like it should...

yea, yea i know it needs to be lowered !!! lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now lower that Silverado....

Rims look good tho! :)

Thanks, I like the way the rims look....I looked at getting the B&G's bcuz they seem to have the biggest drop out of just springs, but have read the eibach sportlines have a better ride....so kinda torn right now !!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice job on the drums and calipers.
thanks man. i was gonna do a silver color, but i found a metallic blue paint that looks really nice. and has just as much metallic flake in it as the cars paint does.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

eibach are pretty popular and well-liked

woot for new rims. they're not quite my taste but they still look a heck better than stock :bigsmile:
yea im leaning towards the eibachs. theyre just cost so much more than the b&g's so i will have to save alittle longer......

i missed out cuz there was a company selling the b&g's on ebay last week for $155 shipped, but i never pull the trigger....just couldnt make up my mind

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Lookin good brah

·
Registered
394 Posts
gona look great once you lower it. also, i would paint those headlight housings, that'll look sick with the rims and LBM. oh, and debadge =D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.