1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
not bad man you should show an overall of your car

·
Registered
856 Posts
Sweet! I did mine blue as well, but it's more of a royal blue. Maybe it's just the pic, but yours look darker. It definitely looks good though!

·
Registered
610 Posts
thats because you have an ss

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Awesome thanks for the heads up! I am pretty happy about 4 wheel disc! You should be happy for me haha jk
wish i had them....would making stopping a WHOOOLE lot easier for when deer are out. :mad:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
wish i had them....would making stopping a WHOOOLE lot easier for when deer are out. :mad:
Actually believe it or not the drums work every bit, if not better than the disks.. I have heard many people that own SS's say that they drove a rental LS and it had a better parking break

·
Registered
653 Posts
I never use a parking break and the only reason I like the 4-wheel disc is because, 1. IMO it looks nicer when done up properly. 2. Easier to change the pads, then again I have never done drum breaks before :)

OBZ, me and you are going to get to know each other very well :)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I never use a parking break and the only reason I like the 4-wheel disc is because, 1. IMO it looks nicer when done up properly. 2. Easier to change the pads, then again I have never done drum breaks before :)

I agree.. They definitely look better. but the only reason I would swap my drums for disks is for look and Its just not worth it..

Friend request sent!:)

·
Registered
600 Posts

lol, drum brakes are *****h to change, especially if you dont have the right tools

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.