Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i just traded away my 98 lincoln mark viii for a cobalt xfe...
paid 10600 with rebates trade in and discounts..
to be honest, i miss my lincoln.. it was one of about 1500 like it, heated seats, telescoping steering wheel, easy entry auto glide seats w/ memory, jbl sterio, computer tuned, 4.30 gears, solid sway bar upgrade, 100 shot of nitrous via zex wet kit...
but i digress the abs system was in need of a new sensors the air ride was creeky not leaking but creeky, the compressor was noisy, front suspention all wore out and the blend door broke so to fix it would have been more that it was worth... plus it only got 14mpg on the higway at 80...

anyways, hi every one

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
man, I worked on town cars for about a year I serviced a limo fleet by myself those air pumps are noisy and yeah the suspension does get creaky it was most likely worn ball joints they tend to do that on those cars. 4.30 gears and a zex hundred shot what a good time. ANYWAY...welcome and congrats on the new purchase!

·
Registered
248 Posts
before i even liked cobalts i was looking at a range rover...00' hse 116,000 miles for 7000.

really really really really really wanted it but dad wouldn't get it bcuz bad gas mileage, actual mileage,expensive to fix, ect.

when i test drove it i loved it especialy since it had air ride....

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to YC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.