Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new on here my brother{cobaltimore}got his colbalt and i liked it so much that i went out two weeks later and got one for my self there not bad little cars me myself would have never looked at one to buy but now that i got it im happy that i did.... thanks bro now im all about the cobalt crew!!!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
wuts goin on guy...hope you realize how fun our cars are and how much powe ryou can put into them....good luck bro

·
Registered
594 Posts
cobalt is a good car,much better then crap civics well actually better then hondas in general haha

·
Banned
161 Posts
cobalt is a good car,much better then crap civics well actually better then hondas in general haha
not true but your welcome to think that. my civic was a 13 flat car much faster then my balt is

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
welcome bro welcome

·
Registered
265 Posts
welcome to the site... enjoy...

·
Registered
135 Posts
im new on here my brother{cobaltimore}got his colbalt and i liked it so much that i went out two weeks later and got one for my self there not bad little cars me myself would have never looked at one to buy but now that i got it im happy that i did.... thanks bro now im all about the cobalt crew!!!!!!
Welcome, hope to see you at the April meet.

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey man welcome to the site!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.