Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just joined up, obviously, looking for a good site to help me along with some choices in mods

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol sorry haven't uploaded any as of yet, I know it's not a Cobalt but it's close, no Chev dealer where I live, only Pontiac at them time.

2008 G5 SE 5 speed, all black, tinted windows and rear lights, black rims, GMPP intake, sportlines soon

I'll get on the pics soon

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good, and btw I'm not gonna make any newfie jokes, eventho I know a bunch lol
bring it on, i've probably heard them all anyway lol

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I like to learn new ones btw

·
Registered
911 Posts
lol, I'm too slow a typer, plus its easier in person, gotta do the actions as well lol Beautiful place Newfoundland is, went there many years ago, I'll never forget it \m/

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been looking all the time for a job out there or at least in Nova Scotia, I want to move back so badly but can't afford too as of yet unfortunately

·
Registered
911 Posts
More than half my friends (only have 3 friends but who's counting) have left here and gone out west, thats where the money is I guess

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am also new here, I hope to learn about my Cobalt from others.

Hello, I just bought a Cobalt Sedan and was surprised that I did not have a spare tire. I found out the hard way. They are doing a lot of road work around here and I must have picked up something sharp. I ruined the tire as I could not get off the road fast enough. It turned out a costly experience. The dealer had to replace the tire which was over $350. Not a good beginning.

·
Registered
911 Posts
As long as it didn't have to come out of ur wallet, and welcome to the site as well Verrfrank \m/

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello, I just bought a Cobalt Sedan and was surprised that I did not have a spare tire. I found out the hard way. They are doing a lot of road work around here and I must have picked up something sharp. I ruined the tire as I could not get off the road fast enough. It turned out a costly experience. The dealer had to replace the tire which was over $350. Not a good beginning.
Welcome, $350 to replace a tire???? Honestly man, you got taken on that one. I work at a tire shop and depending on your tire size we can replace them for as low as $120 after all taxes, where do you live?

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

More than half my friends (only have 3 friends but who's counting) have left here and gone out west, thats where the money is I guess
Yeah, the money is awesome out here, well used to be anyway, once the resession hit everything went downhill and there isn't alot of money to make let alone be spent. Some places might not be as hard up as others but we're getting hit bad. I just like the scenery and people out east, can't wait till next year i'm taking 2 weeks vacation and going back to Newfoundland

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.