Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i havent been on in awhile my computer was screwed but anyways over the past few weeks i got a k and n cold air intake and i love it. my car has alot nicer of a tone, its a noticeable difference in performance, i guess it gets better gas mileage (never looked and it wouldnt be fair cause i have been flooring my car ever since) and the instructions on it had pictures and everything on it to the point where a twelve year old kid can do it. besides that, i was in the city and i got a flat cause someone shoved an allen wrench into my tire. idk if it was some ghetto kid pissed cause i can buy my own shit instead of stealing or idk. so i figured it would be a good time to teach my girlfriend how to fix it, rotate tires, and change oil. she did pretty good and she also helped do my intake and is willing to always help on my car. idk i thought it was pretty rare. anyways it was a crap day that turned good.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I r jealous, of the girl, AND the the lift in your garage...and those are some nice ass wheels dude...lol

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
My wife can not only do basic maint to a car she also can redo a kitchen including tile and install cabinets and countertops, she also has fixed the toilets and faucet handles.

·
Registered
439 Posts
nice. good luck with everything. You may have changed my mind on body kits now. That looks good. i was just going to do the lip kit

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.