Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so ive tried countless times to order one online i have a 2008 cobalt lt 2.2l
and ive tried to order from two diff web sites and they said the k&n intake wont work for what ever reason..... i dont think i have sai but even if i did the k&n intake would take care of it ...... so please lt me know if and where you got yours ! your doing this kid a big favor by doing so ! thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I am starting to think that they are all on back order. Call Aaron at TTR and ask them when they will be getting more in stock.
TTR has the best price i can find recently, so as usual. follow mods advice.(kisses ass)..jk
but he always seems to give the same advice i would. :bigsmile:
i was on e-bay last night and they want a shit ton for them now, so backorder is def possible.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
TTR has the best price i can find recently, so as usual. follow mods advice.(kisses ass)..jk
but he always seems to give the same advice i would. :bigsmile:
i was on e-bay last night and they want a shit ton for them now, so backorder is def possible.
LOL great minds just think alike I guess..:bigsmile:

Even if you have to wait a month or so, its worth it man. IMO the K&N is still the way to go!

Hey does anybody know the difference between the one for the 2.2 and the one for the 2.4? the look the same except the one for the 2.4 has a piece of rubber stripping across the top. Someone with a 2.4 LMK. Maybe we can compare pics..

·
Registered
37 Posts
i got an email from turbo tech racing and he says every website is out of stock including K&N, its been like this for 9 months now.. here is what he said
They are on back order; you will not find ANYONE with this in stock. If you
go to the K&N website you will see they are out of stock. They have been
for 9 months now.

Best bet is to get an Injen intake system.

Thanks,
Turbo Tech Racing

·
Registered
610 Posts
i got an email from turbo tech racing and he says every website is out of stock including K&N, its been like this for 9 months now.. here is what he said
They are on back order; you will not find ANYONE with this in stock. If you
go to the K&N website you will see they are out of stock. They have been
for 9 months now.

Best bet is to get an Injen intake system.

Thanks,
Turbo Tech Racing
aw man. well i was thinking about going with the injen cai anyway.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes K&N has been out of stock on that intake for a long time! Injen makes an excellent intake for the Cobalt. That is one to go with.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where and when is someone going to have these is stock?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes K&N has been out of stock on that intake for a long time! Injen makes an excellent intake for the Cobalt. That is one to go with.
well i just might have to go with the injen ! bust

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you absolutely want a k&n but cant get your hands on one or dont want to wait, injen is a very nice second choice
yeah you know if there about the same when it comes to hp?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pretty much.. An intake is an intake.. If you had one or the other you wouldn't be able to tell the difference from your ass dyno
it's what i figured ... well ill be happy with the injen no doubt i was just set on the k&n ... obz you still be able to help me with this as well

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bro I'll help you install anything! But if i need a hand sometime you'd better be there! :)
hahah for sure man i can bring you a soda or somehting lol for sure tho man

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.