·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a ket fob for my 07 ss

·
Registered
91 Posts
If it has the chip in it you can get blank keys from eBay then just take it and have it cut

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I have lots of them for sale which one do you need the 15252034 ( non remote start) or the 22733524 (remote start)? $30 each.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Or I can repair yours like new for cheaper and you won't need to get your Car programmed to a new remote unless you have a TechII. I've done a few for people on here no complaints yet.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need the non remote start one. I think the contacts on the rubber is shot because if I take out the chip and use a piece of metal and touch it to the contacts it works. So maybe a new rubber piece?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I re soldered the battery contact becuase it broke. So I fixed that issue. I tried cleaning the rubber with no luck.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Punch out a few holes in metal duct tape and place it on the back of the button pad on the pods. This will hold you until you purchase a button pad.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks thats a badass idea. The part number in you last post is that for a button pad

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! +Rep

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
i still need to buy a new button pad for one of my remotes... maybe ill just do that metal tape idea, just a spare remote...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.