Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havin some problems with my suspension I think...Everytime I seem to go over any kind of bump of some sort I hear like a key jingling sound. Anyone know what it could be?

·
Registered
618 Posts
lol your keys in your ignition?.......lol um look under ur car maybe your exhaust is loose or something just a matter of seeing what the deal is

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No..It sounds like keys jingling or some sort of loose metal hitting something...Definately not the exhaust...

·
Registered
618 Posts
could be suspension related seeing how your going over bumps and it makes the noise......what kinda miles and stuff are on your balt

·
Registered
618 Posts
so are you still under warrenty? my 06 has 61k and no noises and its from FREAKIN MICHIGAN lol suprised the chassis is rusted through......yea take it to chevy have em take it for a drive and see if they know......

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope warranty is over...Well..Mine's from Cali and i'm in Hawaii now..

·
Registered
618 Posts
oh.....jealous much......um...idk what else to tell yea i would just jack up the car and inspect it and maybe you'll find what is making the noise

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's not it's all cracked up to be...To visit is nice...but to live here..ehh...not so much

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.