Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

FIN

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah.... ff_drift gave me the heads up that it causes extra vibration. I was worried it was going to be teeth chattering, but nowhere near as bad as i thought it was gonna be. The best way i can describe it is the engine vib has moved from the engine bay... rearward into the front chasis of the car. I LOVE IT! I doubt i can say "I can FEEL my car gripping the road now!" but its darn close to that sensation, since it vibs with engine revs.

·
Registered
474 Posts
good stuff

I'm really not a fan of any custom tails on Cobalts, besides them being tinted.
That's why when I get the $$$$ I have a trick up my sleeve as far as tail lights for my car

but they're nice. :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lights look good, I am waiting for mine. I got the dark smoke lens. How hard was the install?? Just plug and play? or any wire splicing?
EASY install, but I did have to take a step back and scratch my head a few times.... it is plug n play.

Recommended tools* two tiny flat head screwdrivers and adjustable pliers

Use the tiny screwdrivers to shimmy and wiggle out the stock taillight bulb. Once removed simply plug the IPCW connector in where you just took that bulb out..... no need to change or mess with the DRL bulb or reverse bulb.

I needed the pliers to put the smaller bulbs in, and lock it into the back of the housing. For sum reason, inside the housing I see circuit board and it sorta gets in the way of the bulb your putting in..... *shook head-took a step back..... and tried carefully with the pliers and it worked.... Guess the O-ring once completely compressed, with the bulb, allows space........ or it dont---and my bulb is smashed up against internal electronic circuit board components..... either way it worked just like its supposed to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.