Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oooo perdy! :bigsmile:
the cel is probably just because it wasnt started...eh killarowa?
Nope.... i definately have a CEL thrown.... Its Vince's fault *points finger at Vince* but I sent him an email.... and when he's done with his short vacation im sure ill here back from him.

The CEL is the least of my worries..... i have to repaint THIS!.........

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Nope.... i definately have a CEL thrown.... Its Vince's fault *points finger at Vince* but I sent him an email.... and when he's done with his short vacation im sure ill here back from him.

The CEL is the least of my worries..... i have to repaint THIS!.........
ah, i see. i didnt realize your tune wasn't dialed in yet.
love the gauges regardless!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
107 Posts
That looks sweet... i was thinking about getting one of those setups and now after seeing that i think i will... did you get a new led for your boost gauge too? or is that stock?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks sweet... i was thinking about getting one of those setups and now after seeing that i think i will... did you get a new led for your boost gauge too? or is that stock?
nonono.... thats a NEW autometer-mechanical boost gauge. Replaced the stock electrical with it. This new boost gauge is from the "Cobalt" series of gauges. I figure, im driving a Cobalt, cobalt gauge is blue.... my WHOLE car is themed blue.... so I may as well get the proper gauge.

After I installed the gauge I realized I was doing my car a disservice if I left the gauge cluster stock.... NOW IT FINALLY MATCHES! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
oh ok... i like that a lot! Where did you get the boost gauge?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh ok... i like that a lot! Where did you get the boost gauge?
mmmmm... not sure exactly which website i ordered it from, but I definately ordered it from online. Buying from a local store like Autozone or napa was WAY too expensive.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
*smiles.... heck yea!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I was going to say.......
the engine is running at 900 RPM.....
looks started to me..... lol
guess i didnt look that hard. thanks for pointing out my "mis step".
wouldnt be the first time someone posted without analizing every little detail...:bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.