Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no my gf was with me and shes complaining about neck pain but refuses to go to the hospital. i think shes ok but i really want her to go tomorrow if the pain persists.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
WTF happened? I'm assuming you were hit from behind?!?! NOOOO byebye Turbo COBALT!!!!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
oh wow, glad you guys are ok, hope your gf gets some treatment. I refused treatment after my accident, after i nailed my head on the window i hurt for days. I highly recommend she goes I was stupid for not going.

That looks totaled, your gonna need new quarter panels on both sides.:unsure:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Ouch, same type of rear end impact as my Fiero.. Cept mine is still truckin :). Make your gf go and get checked out, I never did after my accident and still have back pain daily. The neck pain is likely her muscles just being sore, but better safe then sorry. What happened?

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol looks like I was hit right?? I wasn't tho.

Car spun on acceleration into 2nd gr and I hit a slick spot. Ended up on a median with an incline that took my bumper off and pushed the chassis up into the trunk

·
Registered
867 Posts
no my gf was with me and shes complaining about neck pain but refuses to go to the hospital. i think shes ok but i really want her to go tomorrow if the pain persists.
Lol looks like I was hit right?? I wasn't tho.

Car spun on acceleration into 2nd gr and I hit a slick spot. Ended up on a median with an incline that took my bumper off and pushed the chassis up into the trunk
Well damn glad you and your gf are alright tyrone
you should get her to at least go to the hospital,
at least be safe than sorry
and i guess maybe youll be gettin that sky now right? :bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.