Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock 09 SS TC pieces that ive been keeping for no particular reason.....

I figure I will sell them.

*Stock Interior Door Trim Pieces-ONLY.... Dash trim SOLD
*Stock Shifter (some missing hardware, gotta track down the handle atm)
*Stock Air Filter Box (with 3 month used filter-practically new--some missing bolts/screws/hardware, nothing major)
*Stock Rear Cupholder (Ebony)
*Custom Intercooler Piping with Flange-STEEL (including couplers in pic)
*Stock Taillights[/B]
*STOCK CD PLAYER DECK-USB... slim rub/scratch on the face as seen.

*UPDATE NOW SELLING STOCK INTERCOOLER!!!!!!!!!!

Asking $65.00 for the trim pieces...
all others are negotiable.... your payment should cover shipping..... and as long as I pocket a few dollars in positive, not negative monies..... i will let these go for dirt cheap.

DASH TRIM SOLD! ONLY DOOR TRIM LEFT

DASH TRIM SOLD! ONLY DOOR TRIM LEFT

CD Player was in my trunk for a while and rattled against something and scratched a line in the face as seen in pics... just knicked up, not broken

YOUR PRACTICALLY PAYING FOR SHIPPING + 5-10 bucks for me.... LIKE I SAID-DIRT CHEAP!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
****ASKING 65 for interior trim pieces
****PRICE OF EVERYTHING ELSE IS SHIPPING +A FEW EXTRA DOLLARS TO LINE MY POCKETS

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much for boost gauge shipped to Ontario L1G 3T6
Boost Guage has one line on the face..... keep in mind-I stole two of the metal connections and the harness from the back of the guage, just the positive and negative metal contacts.... I did it to save time.... i used the harness and stock wires for the electrical and ground to run the LED's in my new cobalt series.

*all wires are there, and there is plenty left to do your wiring work..... I clipped the metal tabs off at the extreme end, so almost no change in wire length.

Will post pics if needed

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much for the cup holder thing? shipped to California 92399
Probably like 15-20 bucks..... id wrap it in paper and ship it in a flat rate box.... cost a little more for faster shipping.....

Alltogether, you'd probably get it in 3 days for 25, only a guess though

·
Registered
618 Posts
Probably like 15-20 bucks..... id wrap it in paper and ship it in a flat rate box.... cost a little more for faster shipping.....

Alltogether, you'd probably get it in 3 days for 25, only a guess though
will it fit on a coupe? it replaces the cupholder and the armrest right?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will it fit on a coupe? it replaces the cupholder and the armrest right?
I replaced this cupholder with the armrest style one-because i did in fact install an armrest in my balt..... but as for fitment in YOUR car, unknown.... ur gonna have to ask around for help on that, im not a balt guru.... i would like to think that if you remove your armrest, this would fit in perfectly, but..... i really am not the person for advice on that.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update!-Now selling Custom Steel IC piping and couplers

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can you come down on the trim at all? I really only need the piece that is for the traction control button :(
CAN I! Of course I can..... most of this stuff im marginally making a profit on..... Hailcesar is interested too, and I was actually contemplating keeping it, although im not exactly sure why--must be the klepto/pack rat tendencies i have.

I will PM hailcesar, and see where he stands on it.... heck, maybe he needs the other pieces and doesnt need the Track CNTRL side that you need.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
*****IM A BUSY GUY, BUT HAVE CHRISTMAS LEAVE SOON, I WILL CHECK PACKAGING AND SHIPPING CHARGES AT THAT TIME FOR EACH ITEM, AND SELL ACCORDINGLY.

CHRISTMAS LEAVE STARTS THE 17th.... PLAN ON CHECKING NEXT WEEK.

JDBALT06--AND OTHERS-If you dont mind a little wait.... im getting to it.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
come on guys... where im i supposed to be shipping this stuff?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hailcesar wants the door trim
Slobalt wants the traction control dash piece

and jdm also wants dash pieces.... oh the delimma.... where shipping to jdm? o still gotta price check this for shipping, but im selling dirt cheap

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ooooooooooooooooo... jdm must have dash pieces!!! how much for just them???
PM slowbalt.... do you want the traction control pieces?....

I was thinking 30 bucks total including shipping, thats just a guess though, cuz i dont know shipping

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.