1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i joined in april but didnt presented myself
name: Domingo
ride: Caroline, 2007 cobalt 2.4L turbocharged

I will try to get some pictures, got some new one today, most of them are in another forum.

here are some pics

5k hids headlight and fogs

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

bump for pics

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for your welcome
and... i havent dyno at my current set up.... i dynoed at 7psi putting down 234whp and 222wtq on a reasonable tune

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome to the site...think u may like it here more than css...nicer people here..like me :smile1:

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
How's that turbo 2.4 working out for ya? I'd like to hear some more about it! Love to do that to my 2.4! :nuts:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
How's that turbo 2.4 working out for ya? I'd like to hear some more about it! Love to do that to my 2.4! :nuts:
awesome man, and you are auto and 07, you are set to go with the zzp kit
i would recommend it, im really happy with the car even though im not pushing over 300whp.

40roll, car grips and tires will spin at the 2nd second, turbo spins quick (where is the lag?) lol
launch.... cant say nothing, i cant launch and the car just spin like crazy (at WOT) presently im at 10-11psi
7psi from 0-80mph

im in the process of customizing the kit, is kinda too complicated.
going to air/air cooling system, simpler and less weight, from current air/liquid.
if you can or want get stage 1 and buy the the front mount, if you going to the same as im.
also why i want it like that is that i want warn air intake, right now is CAI and im florida on rainy season is no good lol.

i want it set up like blazinSS:

i keep up with a tune lnf
i like the way is set up too, because is quite! i have stock exhaust. so no sound at all! only when is too late and u hear the turbo spooling lol and bov goes off lol PLUS i have recirculated dump into exhaust, so more quiter! lol i need to make a outside vid, ppl been asking me that
ppl hear the car is funny as hell because the only thing that u hear is the turbo and the bov lol nothing else.

my current mods are: zzp stg2 tc kit, exedy stg2 clutch, and today installing rotated mounts. thats all. :p
of course i have performance brakes pads, rotors, brake lines, strut bar, sway bar. but car is not lower. wanna keep the stock/sleeper look lol

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
awesome man, and you are auto and 07, you are set to go with the zzp kit
i would recommend it, im really happy with the car even though im not pushing over 300whp.

40roll, car grips and tires will spin at the 2nd second, turbo spins quick (where is the lag?) lol
launch.... cant say nothing, i cant launch and the car just spin like crazy (at WOT) presently im at 10-11psi
7psi from 0-80mph

im in the process of customizing the kit, is kinda too complicated.
going to air/air cooling system, simpler and less weight, from current air/liquid.
if you can or want get stage 1 and buy the the front mount, if you going to the same as im.
also why i want it like that is that i want warn air intake, right now is CAI and im florida on rainy season is no good lol.

i want it set up like blazinSS:

i keep up with a tune lnf
i like the way is set up too, because is quite! i have stock exhaust. so no sound at all! only when is too late and u hear the turbo spooling lol and bov goes off lol PLUS i have recirculated dump into exhaust, so more quiter! lol i need to make a outside vid, ppl been asking me that
ppl hear the car is funny as hell because the only thing that u hear is the turbo and the bov lol nothing else.

my current mods are: zzp stg2 tc kit, exedy stg2 clutch, and today installing rotated mounts. thats all. :p
of course i have performance brakes pads, rotors, brake lines, strut bar, sway bar. but car is not lower. wanna keep the stock/sleeper look lol
Awesome man! I really could get into that! I may have to wait as I still have warranty until 2014 that I paid for! But after that...look out! Haha!

Thanks!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Nice Balt, where exeactly are you in south florida? I live in fort myers and I havent seen you rollin aorund. lol It'd be cool to hang out with another Balt owner rather than all the civics around here. lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
nice ,and welcome

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Nice Balt, where exeactly are you in south florida? I live in fort myers and I havent seen you rollin aorund. lol It'd be cool to hang out with another Balt owner rather than all the civics around here. lol
im in near ft lauderdale.
our meet going on right now:

www. cobaltss .net/forums/south-east-59/south-florida-lsj-association-19735/index208.html

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.