Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say, it's pretty flippin' cool! I didn't get to enjoy it much today but I will def have my fun with it tomorrow! The technology is amazing!! It's Wii on steroids! :nuts:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I must say, it's pretty flippin' cool! I didn't get to enjoy it much today but I will def have my fun with it tomorrow! The technology is amazing!! It's Wii on steroids! :nuts:
The PS3 Mote thing is the Wii on steroids this is a completely different technology.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah mine sometimes does not read right and skips and stuff but its not often probably cause i dont have enough space and im too close but it works awesome lots of updates for it though

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah mine sometimes does not read right and skips and stuff but its not often probably cause i dont have enough space and im too close but it works awesome lots of updates for it though
LOL! I know...it took me forever to finally play the darn thing with all of the updates!!

I'm iphonechik for anyone interested in having my gamertag... alls welcome! HA!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill probably end up getting this....wait...

150 bucks?! Jesus!

nevermind.
C'mon G....

It's not so expensive if you already own the console...It just sucks for those that are getting everything for the first time... :laugh:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the launch software was complete garbage.. id rather use a controller. give me virtual reality fully or give me a controller. no in between to annoying
There you go GBALT...

Hazy can sell it to you at the "open item" discounted price and now you both can bee happy! Just saying! :unsure:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
C'mon G....

It's not so expensive if you already own the console...It just sucks for those that are getting everything for the first time... :laugh:
Ill wait till the price lowers thanks.. lol
i dont get on my xbox hardly ever to play games...just netflix with the chica mainly. :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
lol open product price? haha i honestly wouldnt touch one unless they were like 60 bucks.. i have no intrest.. i dont wana play horrible games that are out for it id rather use my controller u cant play any interesting games by this motion thing anyway.. i mean how the hell wouldi play halo or forza with just a camera on me

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol open product price? haha i honestly wouldnt touch one unless they were like 60 bucks.. i have no intrest.. i dont wana play horrible games that are out for it id rather use my controller u cant play any interesting games by this motion thing anyway.. i mean how the hell wouldi play halo or forza with just a camera on me
Hazy,

Remember, they're only doing games that cater to Kinect... You're right..Halo, Modern Warfare, etc wouldn't make much sense with Kinect since those games get pretty complex and detailed. If they did, they would have to simplify it, which then of course wouldn't bee much challenging...thus wanting the controller... but for the games they do have available, it's def a different experience...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i guess its cool but nothing im interested in.. i like my shooters/ racers/ games that take a brain to play =)
Yeah it's funny you should say that...my nephew was the first to tell me about Kinect, then "Project Natal" and he was amazed and couldn't wait... but now he feels the same way you do... he's in no rush to get it, especially with Black Ops around the corner... :smile1:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^Yeah.. I have to get it from my nephew though..he's had it for a bit, in fact I'm going to get that tomorrow...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.