Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I found this web site from a car here in Kingsland Ga .. They where headed towards base ... I want to know if anyone from this area would like to do a meet and show around the area some where ? and thanks to the blue car for the web site ;)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I would if I were closer but i'm CANADIAN :D

speaking of which we need to do a meet up here :D woot! haha

good luck though meets look real fun, hope to attend one soon!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i agree

I like what you said i think anywhere there is a group they should do a meet , greet , and show . i know in Va we was in the dodge truck club and we did all kinds of stuff , fund raisers , meeting up , shows , ride's like all meeting in one place and a hole row of dodge's going down the interstate LOL :)

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
No, it's just a little slow here right now! We need members like yourself to get stuff happening! Post often and start organizing meets! You have some good ideas...let's git er done! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Give it time, not everyone checks the forum on a daily basis, let alone the members from your area. Also, a lot of members went to CU as well so (like me) they have 2 forums to follow up on. Just keep bumping the thread, and while you're at it, check all the other threads out, and message ppl whose location is close to you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank guys.... ill keep it all in mind and ill keep trying ,,, i just love my balt , figure with all the ones here that they would like to meet like tonight i was at the water front at dark got some pics but i seen there was a club or to meeting there tonight .. but its all good .. hope to meet some of you balt's owners soon

·
Registered
680 Posts
Geez I haven't even been on in forever. I haven't had a job so low funds keeps me feeling down on the car stuff lol.
I'm a couple hours from ATL but I'm always willing to drive for a meet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.