Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A meet in Kingston was brought up earlier. Any dates been thrown out there? Also will it be a "cobalt only" meet, or do you guys wanna make it a "delta platform" meet? If you go for the delta option I have 2 buddies in the Toronto area who might take the drive out. One has a sick flat black redline, and the other has a 4 door ion, was bagged, now going hydro FTW! Lets get this thing going guys....

·
Registered
464 Posts
There's the occ vs ccq show in kingston beginning of may. I somewhat know that flat black ion. I can't for the life of me remember his name. he was parked beside me at the occ last year at roy foss.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I thought that was his name. just didnt want to make myself look like an ass LOL

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
well coming from montreal, I would only be available sometime this summer, preferrably from june onwards. I have midterms late aprilk and beginning may then school all summer as well though. it's hard with work and school to get away. But ya I would say mid summer, so I can at least do some more mods before going. Keep me updated. I think it should be a predominantly cobalt meet but of course no discrimination, any other cars are welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
im down for a summer meet in ktown, i just got my cobalt not to long ago and i just did my first mode, SRI, deciding what to do next

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeea we def wont be going. According to OCC you can't show unless your with OCC or CCQ and quite frankly... OCC can go pound sand so **** that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.