Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksport GT vs. Eibach sportlines

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  zackmessing 
#1 ·
whats the better spring and why? im not sure what to get. they offer the same drop, but i wanna know about ride quality and longevity... thanks for the impute!

#2 ·
There are quite a few threads on that subject in the forum.

#9 ·
yeah origialy i was gonna get eibachs, but i was checking out coilovers and a friends of mine brought up ksports. so i checked out a site called element motor sports. coilovers are a bit too pricey but there was also ksport springs for $108.00. so i thought id do some research. i dont mind payer the little extra as long as i get my moneys worth.

#10 ·
i've got the ksport coilovers.. and like i tell everyone else lookin to mod suspension coilover's are nice if your gonna use them i.e. auto-x and road racing like i do... other then that spring's all the way... and also if you plan to kit dont use the sportline's it drop's to much

#11 ·
good to know. yeah thats what my buddy who race say too, why spend the money. im dont plan on doing any racing, i just want my car to look good and not ride like $#!+. thanks for the info. love your car by the way! very nice. i think im gonna go for the eibachs, that was my first choice and i like the 1,000,000 mile warranty. gotta love pice of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.