·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I am going with KSPORT... i am ordering my set wendsday

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any one have any before and after pictures of there drop with ksprots?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i have before and afters of mine ... i have the #1 springs that cobaltaddiction.com made

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Thats a good looking LS that those springs are on..... Too bad they are on back order for 2 months .

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I like the drop they give.

·
Banned
161 Posts
both suck ass

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
And why is that captain negative ?

·
Banned
161 Posts
And why is that captain negative ?
coil bind.... end of story... with eibach and h&r you will never ever have that issue..

h&r and eibachs dont settle at all. if your going to buy springs and you want to be cheap. then buy zzp ssc springs.. they also dont settle but they tend to be a little lower then advertised.. and they to also dont have coilbind.

ksport and progress are soft springs. and you will hi the bumpstops

·
Registered
869 Posts
coil bind.... end of story... with eibach and h&r you will never ever have that issue..

h&r and eibachs dont settle at all. if your going to buy springs and you want to be cheap. then buy zzp ssc springs.. they also dont settle but they tend to be a little lower then advertised.. and they to also dont have coilbind.

ksport and progress are soft springs. and you will hi the bumpstops
I thought we were talking about shocks/struts?

·
Banned
161 Posts
I thought we were talking about shocks/struts?
i believe we are talking about springs.. if we are talking struts... there is only one brand worth talking about..

koni...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I was looking to pawn my springs off to a friend of mine who just put rims on his cobalt and i was gonna go with the H&R set that lowers the front 2.0 and the rear 1.6 cause i like the way the car will sit like that... i hate the way my rear squats lower than my front right now. I know thats how FWD cars mainly sit but i like it better when the frint end sits a lil lower then the rear so the H&R kit looked like a good buy to me.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Not if you got the money to spend...cause your ballin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.