Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
For anyone in the Southeast Region, there is a huge car show at the Lakefront in New Orleans April 25th (a Sunday). I'll be out there all day. I'll post up last years pictures I took when I get home but just a heads up for anyone willing to come to it.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Pics from last year's show

·
Registered
66 Posts
No sorry its the 25th... lol I made a mistake thats a Sunday...and No classes its just a place where everyone brings there cars out to show off what they look like thats it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah its basically a really huge meet... We had estimated... 400+ cars last year overall through out the day. I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do to my car for the meet. either Rims/tires or exhaust/headers.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

There's more pictures up im going to find the facebook page and post it up for everyone to go look at all the other pictures.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Login | Facebook

the facebook page of the event.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.