Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
For anyone in the Southeast Region, there is a huge car show at the Lakefront in New Orleans April 25th (a Sunday). I'll be out there all day. I'll post up last years pictures I took when I get home but just a heads up for anyone willing to come to it.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Pics from last year's show

·
Registered
810 Posts
Looks sick

·
Registered
66 Posts
yep sure is come by if you can! the more the better.

·
Registered
66 Posts
ahh :( well still would be nice :p

the more balts the better!

·
Registered
66 Posts
No sorry its the 25th... lol I made a mistake thats a Sunday...and No classes its just a place where everyone brings there cars out to show off what they look like thats it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
No sorry its the 25th... lol I made a mistake thats a Sunday...and No classes its just a place where everyone brings there cars out to show off what they look like thats it.
kool so its more of meet? i'll probably make this journey not for sure but i think i might do it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah its basically a really huge meet... We had estimated... 400+ cars last year overall through out the day. I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do to my car for the meet. either Rims/tires or exhaust/headers.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

There's more pictures up im going to find the facebook page and post it up for everyone to go look at all the other pictures.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Login | Facebook

the facebook page of the event.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.