Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out of work today and spotted this a few buildings down ...

·
Registered
594 Posts
those are cool,I see them usually and ferrari vehicles where I am at,one guy my brother knows puts on suspensions on lambo's and porches's,lucky him though

·
Registered
594 Posts
thats pretty funny,yeah the ****ed up thing is the guy my brother knows that gets to test drive every single lambo and porche's made said they're decent,but not worth the price for what people are paying for them

·
Registered
34 Posts
Giggiiidddddyyyy

·
Registered
75 Posts
In that side shot with your reflection in the window... Wonder why they designed the lower intake(I think) vent/duct/scoop like that? It looks so out of place, like a kick stand. Just doesn't flow with the rest of the car.

But it's nice.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Or you could pay 100-200 grand less and get a Z06 that's in the same league, and way sexier IMO.

Or an EVO 8 in FQ400 trim that would eat it alive, still get good mileage...AND has four doors.

·
Registered
142 Posts
which one is gonna get you more ass???

·
Registered
575 Posts
Remember the saying about the vette...the vet gets em we....we know what it is haha. Or you could for the GTR V-Spec (or is it spec v?) lapping the nuremburg in 7:23, weighing 300 pounds less than the new GTR, AND with 70 more whp. Should be around 100K....oh it also has 7 gears

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think the Evo is a very well designed car all around...appearance , performance , handling and large aftermarket support... i dont see how you could go wrong..i would pick one over the lambo

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Remember the saying about the vette...the vet gets em we....we know what it is haha. Or you could for the GTR V-Spec (or is it spec v?) lapping the nuremburg in 7:23, weighing 300 pounds less than the new GTR, AND with 70 more whp. Should be around 100K....oh it also has 7 gears
it's Spec-V gibby

·
Registered
27 Posts
which one is gonna get you more ass???
actually...I likey the Evo more, looks are not the only thing. Although I LOVE the styling of both cars. Faster, handles better, better mileage, aftermarket support, and once again WAAAAAAY less $$$ FTW!

Dragondrft23 added 8 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

There is always the new EVO X Ralliart TME-400

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.