Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we get 5 or more people to deposite $100 they will make them who's in besides me

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Bump

·
Registered
227 Posts
I go to school 2 minutes away from ZZP, I was planning on going down there this week sometime and see what they had in the way of cams.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I hear it's not as simple as that. Something about a cam sensor or something.

The '05-'06 L61 has stage cams. I considered the NA grind once upon a time.

Comp Cams - TTR
This zoomer guy on .net that works at zzp said they would make some LAP cams if we got 5 or more people to deposite $100. I messaged him and told him to make a page for it. It would be nice since there is currently no aftermarket cams for the lap (2.2 engine from 09-10)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I thought the lap was 09 up not 08? Either way more info would be nice, wouldn't mind getting them if they would indeed work on my 08 pending other info on them haha

·
Registered
120 Posts
I thought the lap was 09 up not 08? Either way more info would be nice, wouldn't mind getting them if they would indeed work on my 08 pending other info on them haha
LAP is 09-10, you and i should still have the L61

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
LAP can use LE5 cams

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
It's the exact same head, install was wrong and he's the only one that's bothered because for the most part it's not needed.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Doesn't matter they have to be turbo cams for me anyways and I'm swapping in a LE5 which if you're serious enough to cam the LAP should just jump straight to the LE5.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.