Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a trip and it rained hard on the way. When getting my baggage I found water dripping from the "Airbag" button cover on the C-pillar. It's a coupe and I don't even have a sunroof. Whats the cause?

High-strung version: Might consider trading as This car loves water and still leaks after many dealer fixes and attempted myself once. Now the pillar?!!! What next? :toung:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
could the 1/4 windows be leaking or possibly the rear window? really the only places that would leak that high up. should be able to use a garden hose or pressure washer on a nice day and recreate the leak

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
Just got back from a trip and it rained hard on the way. When getting my baggage I found water dripping from the "Airbag" button cover on the C-pillar. It's a coupe and I don't even have a sunroof. Whats the cause?

High-strung version: Might consider trading as This car loves water and still leaks after many dealer fixes and attempted myself once. Now the pillar?!!! What next? :toung:
How many times has the dealership tried to address this without being successful? When was the most recent?

Sarah
GM Customer Service

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.