Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wheres a good place 2 buy led bulbs? got alot from ebay and they suck! looking for reverse bulbs, 4 turn singles should i get switch back or just the chrome bulbs?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought mine through lightningeagleautomotive.com

I bought red LED's for the map lights and trunk light. Also bought white LED's for the side marker lights and reverse. They show up great through the VHT nightshades that i've done. I can post pictures if anyone wants, just for warning though, my camera sucks so they might not be that good

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i might try these but idk havent had much luck with leds from ebay
T15 3020 45 SMD 921 912 T15 194 WHITE LED Bulbs: eBay Motors (item 290452813523 end time Oct-07-10 12:37:12 PDT)

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I bought mine through lightningeagleautomotive.com

I bought red LED's for the map lights and trunk light. Also bought white LED's for the side marker lights and reverse. They show up great through the VHT nightshades that i've done. I can post pictures if anyone wants, just for warning though, my camera sucks so they might not be that good
pics would be nice....are the pricing on that website for one bulb or a pair?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
don't remember how many bulbs. try counting in the pic hahaha. got them from superbrightleds.com as stated above. they have many different options.

tails are from xtralights.com

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
they work plenty good for reverse lights. I like them.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

They don't light up as bright as regular bulbs at night for seeing to back up though. doesn't bother me though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'll get some pics tomorrow when it's not raining heavily

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.