Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some LED headlight today and got in installed but I’m not too good at the wires part. It has 2 white wires already spliced and 2 black already spliced!! Can’t any help me out!??

·
Registered
249 Posts
There are so many variations of the aftermarket headlights for these cars, so it is hard to tell which ones you may have purchased. Do you have a link or pictures you can post?

Most of the time, automotive wiring is going to be color coded as white power and black ground. But it is hard to say really. I imagine the led portion will be linked with the side marker/ parking lamp. The small peanut size bulb. But again, I’m making a guess without seeing your particular headlight.

On a side note, I have been trying to find the “Gen 4” Depo or similar projector headlamps that look more like a factory style design. But they are apparently fairly hard to find. I’ve looked for over a year from various vendors online with no luck. I’ll probably make my own as a retrofit projector into some new housings. And will probably have a more satisfactory headlight beam.

Anyways, some more info on the particular headlights you got would be helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts