Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
ebay!!!

These are the exact ones I bought, same seller too. Arrived at my door in four days.
2 X WHITE T10 194 168 2825 158 W5W LED LICENSE PLATE LIGHT BULBS 5050 SMD 5 LED | eBay

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Back ups are different, sorry, didn't read that far!

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

This is what I would get if I were to get the reverses. Just not as important as a SC to me at the moment!!

2x 3155 3156 Cree high power back up led light bulbs with projector lens white** | eBay

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
No problem, since you get two of the liscense plate lights I put the other in my trunk.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh nice, it will work in the trunk too? thats pretty cool

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

how bright are they on the trunk and plate light, are they really bright or just look dim but led color?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
The color in the trunk makes it look dimmer but the liscense plate light, IMO, is just as good if not better. Plus it looks cool!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
A nice bright white LED looks great on both areas! i'll try to snap some pics tonight! both on the stock housings.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Damn I need to clean my trunk :/ just showing how my leds are tho

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks like that's where I'll be buying mine from! A friend ordered from a company that advertises on this site. A few weeks after he ordered and didn't receive his bulbs, he found that they were on back order. Their site has also been down for about a week. Much cheaper on the eBay site too!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Be careful what you order because some LED replacements don't fit that little holder.

This is what I bought from V-LED: 194_6_FA_W_6K 6K WHITE 6 ANGLED LED FLANK BULBS 194 168 158 | 1 PAIR

It's pretty bright and it's angled perfect for the plate bulb socket.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.