Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK well I'm look for some one that knows how to swap led for the 4 door control LEDs, odometer LEDs, HVAC LEDs and the automatic stick LEDs. What I want is to swap all the stock LEDs to blue and was looking for some one that knows how to do it and that could do it for me how much would you charge me to swap all LEDs out?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Ship me your shit 100$ plus shipping

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Done both my sedans and 5 others
And about 5 coupes

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Good price considering all the work that's involved, but the worst job in this case is pleasing the customer.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
you wont be sorry, LED swapping is one of the best interior mods I.M.H.O, I did my own with pure white/blue leds, gave it a totally different look at night

now i did those myself.. but chris does a wicked job on everything, it'll be one of the better things you'll spend money on for the interior ;)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
you wont be sorry, LED swapping is one of the best interior mods I.M.H.O, I did my own with pure white/blue leds, gave it a totally different look at night

now i did those myself.. but chris does a wicked job on everything, it'll be one of the better things you'll spend money on for the interior ;)
Wow. That looks... utterly amazing.

·
Registered
378 Posts

Thnx boss

Love the new ride btw

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.