Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i font the led tail lights i want and so i heard about resistors and was wondering what type or kind or if some one knows a link for a pair of two two pack thanks

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
10 ohm 50 Watts should work fine. Are you sure they're not incorporated in the light assembly?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Idk there from amazon.com i dont think it says it u can look il give u a link cause i plan on buying em monday n i want installation to run smooth like the headlights lol know what i mean.

IPCW LEDT-351CB Bermuda Black LED Tail Lamp - Pair:Amazon:Automotive

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Now do i have to use them for my leds in my headlights but i dont have em wire to turn signal i have em wired to running lights?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
No where does it say you need resistors. Then again nowhere does it say you don't. Looks like your going to need to call the 1-800 number and talk to a real person if you can. Hope the answering service is not in Bangladesh.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Don't understand your second question, sorry.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea lol but the second u know how the tail lights have leds well so dose my headlights do i need resistors for those?

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

They didnt know so should i go ahead and buy em to be on the safe side

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You just need resistors for the rear.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ok il look them up

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Now since i have a sedan n u have a coupe do i need a different ohm n wattage in a resistor?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
doubt it

Sent from my PG86100

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Also doubt you have to go that low in resistance to accomplish a regular blinker rate. You would just be wasting energy and producing heat in that resistor for nothing. Again 10 is sufficient.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.