1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post your exhaust system
how u got it
and how much u paid(if u dont mind)

im looking to get an exhaust system soon...was just looking for some suggestions

it would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if any of you have a new exhaust system..can u please tell me what it is and if it increases gas mileage or not...and what kind of sound it makes

·
Registered
151 Posts
I dont have one yet.
But when I get one, it will be Tsudo.
like 250 from what ive heard.
You can get the Tsudo for $200 from speed element

And yea same here, gonna grab a Tsudo N1 myself sometime soon.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my bad obz..

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
my bad obz..
No sweat bro! I can see you have the mod bug really strong as most of us do. But this forum has been around a long time and we have talked about pretty much everything there is to do with the cobalt lol. All the info is in here.. just gotta look.:)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
stupid fart can... free...
long story, i want it off but dont rly have the time/funds to replace it...

loud & deep, but not too loud... and not like a honda either, i like the sound, hate the look

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Magnaflow muffler with custom shop bent the pipes and installed for $230

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
My full exhaust system = Racing solution header, LSJ downpipe, ans Corsa sport catback. I Would recommend all three! My car sounds mean!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
OBZ, mind taking a sound clip of how your car sounds when you get some spare time? I've always loved the sound of Corsas and I'm curious of how that combo sounds. Would you mind saying how much you paid for it all? I know Corsa is one of the most expensive ones.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm still hunting for a great deal on a header/dp. I have the LSJ cat-back (not installed yet) and I got it for $45 locally.

Someone else locally with an IRL has a stock exh. mani. that he said he'd port for me...waiting to see if he comes through with it or not...if he does, that's $50. Then I'd buy the Racing Solutions auto catted dp. If he doesn't come through for me, then I'm not sure what I'll do...really don't want to spend much at all. I'm cheap.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.