Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thats a nice looking hood. I love CF hoods, but my car is black and it wouldn't stand out on my car as much as others.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it would still be cool on the black with the vents etc.
the only thing im worrried about with this hood is fading? i feel that i wash and wax my car enough that it will be ok tho

·
Registered
720 Posts
I like CF, but personally, I like the look of stock hood/trunk/etc in CF...that's just me.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
way to much going on for me. i think its ugly, way ugly. if i were to ever get an aftermarket hood, id probly get a fiberglass hood painted black, with a little hood scoop. But not the onesthat come up from the hood, the ones that sink down into the hood.

·
Registered
455 Posts
i'm with yankees. i think there's just way to much going on with that hood. a few to many scoops for me.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
not liking that hood even tho its the cheapest hood for the balt. ive got the oem cf hood. i thinks its best since my car doesnt have many performance mods

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
not liking it...
IMO the best CF hood other than OEM is the type that beamer & i know OBZ's is fiberglass (right?) but the style they have....

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I want an extractor hood aswell. It well help pull the air out cause the vents are right over where the Supercharger is. I love my SS style one though and you can paint them. I have my sides painted to help match it better with the car. The only bad thing about CF is it well start to look blah after sometime and exposure to sunlight and such. That is why I am looking for a place when I move out with a garage, it'll help keep the CF looking great as I plan to use the car down the road as a weekend car so the rest of the time it well be in the garage or at the very least a car port covered up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.