Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Gauges and leather wrapped steering wheel

So I found the gauges I need so I'm selling my 07 ss/sc gauges. $50us plus shipping. I will be in Michigan today if anyone is in Michigan and wants them. Would save you shipping. I'll be there till around 5ish. Obviously I wont be on here today if you want them and are in MI so you have to TEXT me. Number is at the bottom of this post.

I also have an 07 leather wrapped steering wheel, with controls, airbag and clock spring. I checked the dealer and the trade value on them is 400cdn but make an offer.

Located in Ontario. Will be in NH for 3 weeks in december.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 905 586 1305

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol free bump anyways?

·
Registered
403 Posts
hey if you are still looking to sell these let me know i might want to buy the gauges! would not be till after christmas though! :blink1:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sold the gauges, I still have the steering wheel though.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Will the steering wheel fit an '05 cobalt, also what controls are on the steering wheel?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ummm, it will fit but it's got the trip computer switches in the steering wheel. but as long as you have your stock gauges I don't see why it would be an issue. it's got the audio controls in the steering wheel and I believe cruise control. If your car's an 05 though I really don't know how well the electronics will work in it. Thats why we never bothered putting it in mine. I do have the clock spring to go with it so with some minor electrical mods i do believe you can get it to work, it all depends how much work you want to put into it.
If I were you I'd look for one 05-06. They changed it all in 07.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.