Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Off I Will Say I Checked The Search Feature And Did Get Some Helpful Info, But Also Still Am Questioning A Bit. Also I Will Say That I Do Not Have The Money To Buy Hids At This Moment, So Please Dont Heckle Me For Buying Only Bulbs. Anyways I Think Im Going To Buy Nokya Bulbs...i Want Something That Is Bluish But Not Really Really Blue. I Read In A Thread That Whitish Blue Is 6500k-8000k And Dark Blue Is 9000k-12000k. I Found Artic Purple That I Think Would Look Cool At Night That Were 8500k. Is This Going To Be Bluish Or Actually Purple Like They Say It Is ("artic Purple") I Couldnt Find Any Pics, Also There Is An Artic White That Is Like 7500k Or Something. Will This Have A Bluish Tint? Im Just Confused Based On How The Names Line Up With The Color Temps. Also Any Pictures Of Your Lights And Color Temps Would Be Great. Thanks!

Tom

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I have Phillips crystalvision bulbs in my headlights and they have a nice white with a hint of blue, I recently got a set of Luminics H11 fog lamp bulbs that were supposed to be white but were way too blue. Where am I going with this? Maybe try to look up Luminics 9007 headlight bulbs. They say they're supposed to be 5,150 but they're like 6000. Philips also makes a 9007 "bluevision" bulb, maybe check for those.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.