Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed their lights blink out when you use the turn signal but only when the high beams are on? My 07 does it regularly and I thought it may be a problem but my buddy has a 2010 HHR and it does the exact same thing. Wondering if this is an inherent problem with Deltas?

Here is the breakdown...I have high beams on (fogs are switched on but currently off due to highs being on) I hit the right turn signal and the highs go completely out and the fogs come on! Turn signal off and the fogs go off and highs come back on.

It's going in for warranty soon but I just wanted to see if I am the only one that has this issue? LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmm I don't think I've ever used my turn signals with my high beams on in my '08 so I'll have to check it out. I know that many of the newer Dodge vehicles have a feature where if you flip on your turn signal the headlight on that side turns off until the turn signal is cancelled.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, mine's the stock set up. No other problems with the light system, just this issue.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Had it on this car. I think it was a short. The control module was replaced by the dealer and it has been fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.