Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these off a local guy. I was going to use these until I found some B&G's but after I thought about it, I figured there was no point in changing them twice. So.. here they are for sale. I will sell them for $150 shipped. They have less than 2000 miles on them. They are boxed in the original box and ready to ship. I will include the original invoice that shows what he paid, $187.90 July 10th 2009

feel free to call/text 815 260 3621

Thanks -Robb

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Illinois 45 mins south of Chicago..Not exactly sure on the drop. i read two different things. one was 1.5'' other was. 2''..I would be guessing at this point, maybe someone that has these, can chime in?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$125 SHIPPED! I'm leaving for vacation Wednesday and would like to move these... as well as put a lil' extra spending cash in my pocket :)

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
PM me if you wanna get rid of them for a little lower on price...I got springtechs on my GTP and love them but I paid $140 brand new from suspensionmaxx. If not that's cool man good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Didn't message me so apparently he didn't want to move on the price. Sall good tho

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya, I've moved on the price as much as its going to move. If i cant get a measly $120 shipped for some low mile springs, than I will keep them :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.