Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share some pics, albeit not great ones of my '15 Abarth. Got it just over a year and a half ago(traded the 200S in for it) and been loving it every time I get behind the wheel since. The exhaust, ugh hmmm, the pipes(no exhausts mufflers on Abarth models) is very intoxicating for a lil ole 1.4. Just under 50k miles right now but given I drive almost 30miles a day which is a big jump from my less than a mile commute to work now they are creeping up quick. But once I get a new truck and I plan to get something more daily oriented in my eyes it will go back to getting a few here and there. Always wanted one since well before they were sold in the states and after driven my ex's 500 pop around I knew I had to get one when the time was right. I paid $11k out the door with 37k on this one, nice price considering it was stickered at like 27otd new. 6 speed auto but it has the manual mode which is actually quite surprising and fun to use. I am thinking one day I will get another in true manual spirit though.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Does it have the dry clutch system like the Dart? Has it been trouble free?

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually do not believe it does have it. I know it was beefed up but not sure. Actually have not done much research on the car. I am slowly beginning to as I will be making more money now and I want to do some things to it. Nothing major, intake(maybe), tune(definitely) then just wheels, lowering. I have not had any problems with it, my ex's is a 2012 and not a single issue with over 80k on it or better(been split for 2 years so not sure). Only thing I have done, is getting done tomorrow and that is new tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.