Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Frostwire or The Pirate Bay
Keep an eye on TPB, the owners just actually got convicted and sentenced jail time. Granted, it's 4 to 10 months of jail time, but the fact that the Sweedish Government finally got to them... well, things could get rocky with them.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
meh.
Havent used limewire in over 5 years. Always used to F stuff up.
all about torrents.
I use bitTorrent with IsoHunt usually, no problems here.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
BitTorrent is safer

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

u can always just rip the mp3 from a music video or even the whole video from youtube. u can use RealPlayer or some converter for that. lots of em out there
Quality is always lower.

It's annoying as hell when I crank my system and either it clips like mad, or the volume is half that of every other song on my head unit.

I like torrents because I can download a whole album in under 5 minutes, then delete any songs I don't like. But i usually give the whole album a week or two to sink in then delete whatever I still don't like. I do this with many albums

·
Registered
252 Posts
Oh lord... limewire. That takes me back to high school. Music was always mis tagged and poor quality. Switch to torrenting.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Amazon has a 3$ coupon for mp3 downloads (at least yesterday) and I got the new Weezer album for 1.99 - so free - and I like it. Amazon is better than iTunes for mp3s in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.