Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the Cobalt re-tinted. Went with 5% Limo tint. Will post a pic in a min !

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Sweeet that's so sexy... i just have 5% on my back two, lol...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front windshield is next. Not sure if i should go 50% or 35% . . . Opinons need to be heard here.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
id go 35% just b/c its darker... but i know id regret it since i couldnt see... hahaha... oh yeah & the whole being illegal in VA thing, lol

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i really wanna go 35% on the front windshield but my friend told me it would be like wearing sunglasses @ night. hahaha

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
looks good man... nice to point that out OBZ good call.

·
Say What again!
6,397 Posts
I like it. Cannot wait for tint on mine.

·
Registered
464 Posts
35 is like wearing sunglasses at night and if you haven't you NEED to upgrade your headlights. Putting silverstars in it wont cut it either, you either need to go to projector or HID or even better do both.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks sleek! I've been toying with the idea of going down to 10% lately(at 20 right now) or maybe even 5, i have a light interior and more windows so more light gets in, plus really dark tint just looks sexy on a silver car. Finally started working at my better paying job again(per diem ftw)so I can afford a tint ticket if I happen to get one lol. Do they charge extra for re-tinting?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Most places will charge you to remove the old tint.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
35 is like wearing sunglasses at night and if you haven't you NEED to upgrade your headlights. Putting silverstars in it wont cut it either, you either need to go to projector or HID or even better do both.
Thanks man, and i am ging to paint my stock housing flat black and get HID's

·
Registered
464 Posts
HID's will help. I have a pic on my showoff thread looking through my windshield at night with just the projectors. Mine is at 30%. I'd direct link it but my internet is being the gay.

·
Registered
100 Posts
that's fresh!....need some niteshades

n windsheild tinting is illegal in PA, plus i bet you couldnt see a thing at night

·
Registered
464 Posts
I think windshield tinting is illegal pretty much everywhere sept for maybe florida.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.