Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, my names Austin and i live in dayton ohio. Im 19 and i go to school at Sinclair Community College for digital design. Ive always been into cars and i was tired of my 94 pathfinder so i upgraded to a 05 cobalt LS 2D coupe with 54k miles already on it about 3 weeks ago. I work for Discount Tire in dayton also so if you have annnyyyy questions just ask away whenever!
I also love music. its been my pasion forever. The band Devil Wears Prada is a bunch of kids i grew up with and they graduated infront of me as well. Then Hawthorn Heights grew up one town over and i partied with them before they were even a band together. So you can kinda see my taste in music from what i grew up to. If you have any questions about me or about tires or music just let me know or if ya wanna just know more. im lovin what i see here at YC soo far.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well hello. and thank you. nice to meet you too anonymous

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
hey, welcome to the site. Havent heard of those bands but im sure theyre chill. I'm a dancer not a musician :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the site
thank you

welcome to YC!!!! its the best!
and you should make your company give every yc member a discount haha jk....
but that would be nice:)
oh belive me, i wish i could lol. i wish i got better discounts :)

haha i am the original drummer of dr. acula. been playing drums for 12 years and working on cars for a good portion of my life. i see we have some things in common
well too bad ya dont live closer so we could start out a band! dayton seems to be at a lack of good drummers haha.

hey, welcome to the site. Havent heard of those bands but im sure theyre chill. I'm a dancer not a musician :D
well dancin is still a form of art and those bands are both pretty known now. look em up :)

thank you very much beamer
welcome aboard Austin!
thank you scagnetti

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you very much :)
and oh you like the music?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
welcome austin.. i love DWP. they are awesome!!! hawthorh heights is awesome to! its cool that you grew up with them...
Ty JDMwannabee.
Ya i went to school with DWP but the guitarist, Chris Rubey, was a good friend of mine and his younger brother goes to school with my GF still. and andy trick is the older brother of one of my best friends. and at warped tour 2008 at the hurley stage i hung back stage with them and mayday parade and we the kings.... Best concert ive ever been to or seen in my life!
And Hawthorne Heights, wed go to their house and party it up before they got together as a band. then as a band their parties were awsome lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you travis

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Welcome to YC. Some good info to be had here for everyone:). And you're from Dayton huh? Not too far from me in MI :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to yc best site about cobalts

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.